jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

Hi!!!

Not much to write about today... 

Had another argument with my mom. She keeps saying she doesnt know what's up with me lately, that I look and act different. That cheered me up. So the changes are really starting to show!!! That's such good news, though my mom keeps trying to sabotage my acomplishments... *frowns*

Don't care much about her, though. I, like, spend almost no time at home lately. Today I bought the loveliest pink dress at the mall. Just loved it!! Fit me just right!! I'm sure that with some white and light blue makeup and a nice hairdo, I'll look hot next time I go out!! *giggle*

Not much more to write about, as I said before. Pretty boring day... I think I just might touch myself to make it an ok day. Thinking about my master, of course. I've got to call him and ask for his permission, though. 

XOXO

Becca

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario