domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

Bored at 2.05 AM


Can't seem to be able to fall asleep... I'm so booored!

Had a great time last night. Cute guys all around *giggle*. But always with the golden rule: it's ok to watch, but no touching!
Love dancing with my girl friends! They are so much fun to be around, and luckily non of them are feminists, so I dont have to be defending myself for the way I talk, dress or think.
Carla is so much fun to hang out with. She kind of thinks like me, and she's single, so... She flirted with pretty much every guy around!! She was so gorgerous last night with her tight blue dress!

Loved the attention I recieved last night. Bimbos really do get more guy!! *giggles* Love people looking at me... Plus Carla did such a great job with the make up. Pink and girly, as I like it!
I decided to curl up my hair, so I think I looked extra cute (& sexy *winks*) last night!!

But tonight I'm stuck at home... My mom had plans and I'm stuck babysitting. My brother IS cute as a buttom, but still I'd rather be out parting than at home in a saturday night!! *frowns*

Still, tomorrow my master is coming over, and I'll fix a yummi lunch for him. Loveeee pleasing him!! Maybe if I do a good job, he'll let me please him in other ways... if you know what I mean *winks*


Well, not a very busy day, so not much more to write about. I'll plan what to wear tomorrow. Want to look nice for my bf!!

Bye sweeties!

XOXO

Becca

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario